The Hunter-Douglas window treatments online provide treatments of window -length. The silhouette blinds shadow lurks inside the top rail of the head when fully open. When the time comes to move, or if you want to change the decor of your room, you need to eliminate shadows. Although not mounted on supports which do not adhere to the media as a set of window blinds. Removing a Hunter-Douglas silhouette blinds media support requires unlock shadow.
11 Photos Gallery of: Removing a Hunter-Douglas Silhouette Blinds
- Lift the screen completely with pull chain on the side. Place a stool near the window so you can easily reach the top of the screen Hunter Douglas silhouette blinds.
- Find the tabs at the top of each bracket. Starting at one end, hold the top rail and insert the quick release card from the top of the head rail and the bottom of the locking tab.
- Lift the locking tab and pull the card away from the top rail bracket slightly. The locking tab will rest on top of the head rail unlocked.
- Continued unlocking the top rail and pulling out slightly in the center supports and the end bracket on the opposite side.
- Take the top rail with your hand once you release all locking tabs. Remove the top rail off the supports.