Awnings, curtains and fabrics you choose to decorate the windows greatly affect the overall atmosphere and the flow of light in your home. Luckily for those with a low budget, there are many ideas that you can use to create your awnings window.
- Determines how canopy wish to buy: semicircular, square or rectangular. Measure the width of awnings window that you must meet in order to be able to buy the right materials.
- Take a photograph of each window on a sunny day so you can see where the light reflects on the surface of the window.
- Use a timber with the appropriate length which is the length of the window plus at least 4 inches (10 cm), and keep it at right angles to a piece of wood 24 inches (60 cm). A drill used to perforate the timber and locate the bolts in this position.
- Place the frame so that the exterior wood parts are at 90 degrees and inserts are evenly spaced. Fixed piece of 24 inches (60 cm) so that it is perpendicular to the lower pole, and the longitudinal post. Viewed from the side, should look like a triangle when assembled. Place a piece of wood 3 feet (0.91 m) diagonally on each side awnings window.
- Place the desired fabric.