A master key system is a convenient method of controlling access to multiple areas or security properties. Each pocket door lock is combined with a “personal” key that opens only a specific lock and key “master” that opens any of them. This system limits access of each user to the area in which their key serves. Who has the master key to access any area, but without the inconvenience of having to carry more than one key.
12 Photos Gallery of: Installing Pocket Door Lock with Master Key
- Remove the pocket door lock cylinder from the door that is remaking the switching.
- Insert the key into the lock and rotate 90 degrees. Put the tracker on the back of the plug. Push forward on the lock cylinder.
- Compare the master key with the user. Check which cuts are higher in the passkey? Insert it into the plug. Insert the lower pin in the hole that matches the cut higher master key. Remove the key.
- Enter the user key in the plug. The lower pin insert holes corresponding to the highest cut-off switch. Enter the kingpins in the holes that correspond to the highest courts of the master key. Remove the key.
- Insert the master key into the plug.
- Reinstall the cylinder pocket door lock to the keyhole.