The mirrored closet doors on the cabinets are loved by some and hated by others. While some people like the convenience of a full length mirror doors and as such make a small room seem larger, others believe they are vulgar and old fashioned. Follow the steps below to remove and get ready to have new closet doors.
Instructions of remove the mirrored closet doors:
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Remove the Mirrored Closet Doors
- Cover your hands with work gloves to protect them.
- Place masking tape to the surface of the mirrors. If they can break while you are removing the tape will catch sharp pieces that could fall.
- Raise the mirrored closet doors from the top and bottom rail. The method of removal depends on the type of door. Some can be removed by lifting up off the rail; others may require you to keep a small lever
- Removes screws holding the top and bottom rails of the doors using a screwdriver.
- Remove the door rails. If a track is stuck in place due to accumulated due to caulking or paint, use the screwdriver to pry out the rail.
- Scrape any paint, caulk or other debris under the cabinet doors with the scraper.