Steel entry door are a great choice for driveways that are very durable, though the downside is that these doors do not look warm and homey as wood. Fortunately, owners can paint or stain the steel doors that look like they were made of wood.
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Paint a Steel Entry Door to Look Like Wood
- Removes Bra door hinges. For this, you can put the screwdriver under each bra and striking it with the hammer.
- Cover the top of your stand with the sheet, place the door on it and put duct tape anywhere glass door.
- Wash the steel entry door with warm soapy water and let it dry a few minutes. Remove any paint stain with a spatula and liable later.
- Apply primer to the entire surface of the steel entry door and let dry completely.
- Paint the interior panels with the ink timber with brush and then paint the edges of the door.
- Use your tool to make wood grain and pass through the door with a steady motion. This will give you a natural wood look.
- Apply a coat of polyurethane to ensure durability and this has to unify the tint. Let it dry a few hours and repeat the same step on the other side of the door.