Installing bifold doors is an easy reform that can be done in any home and it takes very little time. Bifold doors are the most commonly used in closets and give a touch of elegance to any room.
- Measure the length and width of the cabinet opening. When you buybifold doors, be sure to ask for one that is 1 inch less than the actual width of your closet, that 1 inch.
- If desired, you can paint the bifold doors before installation.
- Drill and install the metal guide team on top of the cabinet opening using the screws that come with it.
- Screw the brackets on the ground floor directly under the guidance of the uses a plumb line to align the guide with the top floor support.
- Raise a folding door and places his upper roller in the directory.Ensure the bottom roll of the nearest part of the lateral wall is installed on the floor support.
- Go insidethe closet and attached parts door alignment to six inches above the floor between the two folding doors.Then do the same with the other two bifold doors.
- Place handles on folding doors.