Installing bifold doors is an easy reform that can be done in any home and it takes very little time. Bifold closet doors give a touch of elegance to any room.
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Measure and Install Bifold Closet Doors
- When you buy bifold closet doors, be sure to ask for one that is 1 inch less than the actual width of your closet, and that is 1 or 2 inches shorter than the overall height of cabinet opening.
- If desired, you can paint the bifold closet doors before installation. Installing the parts of the doors, including bearing plates and the locking arms.
- Drill and install the metal guide team on top of the cabinet opening using the screws that come with it.
- Screw the brackets on the ground floor directly under the guidance of the roof. It uses a plumb line to align the guide with the top floor support. Raise a folding door and places his upper roller in the directory. Ensure the bottom roll of the nearest part of the lateral wall is installed on the floor support.
- Go inside the closet and attached parts door alignment to six inches above the floor between the two folding doors.