The sliding shower doors offer a convenient and stylish finish a bath or shower so. Doors open sliding on a rail as closet doors. This requires the installation of the rail and then the doors.
Instructions of install sliding shower doors
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Install Sliding Shower Doors
- Measure the width of the tub where you will install the sliding shower doors. Bookmark this measure in the door track with a fat pen.
- Install the rail and hold in place with masking tape. Place the door jamb on the rail, which is wider than the lane separate piece.
- Drill mounting holes before removing the door jamb and the lane with a drill and drill 3/16 inches. Use masonry drill bit for tiles and metal tubs of plastic or fiberglass.
- Place a bead of caulk along the installation area. Install the door track and jambs, fixing with accessories.
- Measure and cut the jamb and the lane to the top of the shower with the same method that you have installed the bottom.
- Assemble the glass doors mounting handles or towel bars instead. Mount the door panel with the screws provided with the same.
- Install the outside door by lifting and placing it on the rail. The door handle will remain out of the shower.