The sliding frosted glass doors for the shower offer a convenient and stylish finish a bath or shower so. Doors open sliding on a rail as closet doors.
Instructions of sliding and frosted glass doors
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Install Sliding and Frosted Glass Doors for the Shower
- Measure the width of the tub where you will install the doors. Bookmark this measure in the door track with a fat pen.
- Install the rail and hold in place with masking tape. Place the door jamb on the rail, which is wider than the lane separate piece.
- Drill mounting holes before removing the door jamb and the lane with a drill and drill 3/16 inches.
- Place a bead of caulk along the installation area. Install the door track and jambs, fixing with accessories.
- Measure and cut the jamb and the lane to the top of the shower with the same method that you have installed the bottom.
- Assemble the glass doors mounting handles or towel bars instead. Monte panel door with screws provided with the same. Place first the inner door, lifting and attaching the rail on its rollers.
- Install the outside door lifting and placing on the rail. The frosted glass doors handle will remain out of the shower.