A blinds for French doors is common and some building codes require metal doors in exterior walls. While that might be aesthetically beautiful, the owner encounters a dilemma when you want to hang blinds on the blinds for french doors. An alternative to drilling holes in the metal door blinds with design blinds for french doors is to place using magnets
12 Photos Gallery of: How To Install Blinds On Blinds for French Doors
- Mark the screw locations of the components on one side of the plate, according to the instructions that come with the blind.
- Make holes for the magnets and washers using a metal wick. This will make a hole with a flat bottom inside. Insert the washer into the hole and insert a magnet into the washer.
- Cover the side of the plate where the magnets go with double-sided tape and cover the tape with a rubber coated fabric.
- Place the accessories on the opposite side of the plate with the manufacturer’s side.
- Place the plate in the door, just above the glass mold. This will prevent the plate from moving out of place.
- Place the shutter plate according to manufacturer’s instructions in blinds for french doors.