The windows viewpoint can give a room a unique look. Hang curtains in a window cantilever can decorate your room and provide privacy. If you want to hang curtains on it, you will first need to install the curtain rods that fit the type of curtains for bay windows.
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Hang a Rod of Curtains for Bay Windows
- Measure the window views. If you have a curved wall in the curtains for bay windows, the entire curve measured with a tape measure.
- Add 4 inches to the measurements of the windows shorter. Add 10 inches to fit the window longer. This will serve for outgoing bars required for each window.
- Buy three separate curtain rods, one for each window, if you have a window with a hexagon. If the window is curved, buy a curved curtain rod specially designed for these types of windows. Another type of bar for curtains panoramic bendable to conform to the shape of the window.
- Install the bars measuring them, starting 2 inches above the window. Brand points 2 inches above and 2 inches on each side of the window.
- Install curtains on the rods. If the bar goes through the top of the curtains for bay windows, you must put the curtain at the bar before placing the rods in the holders.