Cabinet doors that are simple and flat can be perfectly functional, but those plans may seem terribly monotonous sections in some kitchen environments. If doors need something decorative, consider adding ornaments to them. Decorating a cupboard door is a relatively easy way to add depth to the surface without altering the structure of the cabinet. Instructions to decorate unfinished cabinet doors.
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Decorate Unfinished Cabinet Doors
- Remove the unfinished cabinet doors, removing the hinges with a screwdriver.
- Measured along the upper edge of the first door.
- Place the molding on the saw, face up and the top along the rail at the back of the saw platform edge.
- Move the seat to the second mark is under the blade.
- Place the cut piece down. Apply carpenter’s glue on the back, putting him in a wave pattern that comes close to the edges of the piece everywhere.
- Press the piece in the space above the unfinished cabinet doors so that both ends mitered adornment align with the corners and angulen downward and inward from there.
- Repeat the process for each of the other three sides of the door. Angle cuts on the ends are spliced together to form the corners.