This natural material is a low-cost decorative accessory that complements the appearance of a variety of styles of designs , such as beach-inspired or contemporary bamboo wall covering.
- Choose a wall to place the bamboo sticks.
- Hang the bamboo wall covering side by side vertically or horizontally to create a wallpaper effect. Start with the top of the wall near the ceiling or bottom of the wall, near the floor, if you’re hanging them horizontally.
- Place the bamboo poles spaced such that there is 4 to 6 inches (10.1 to 15.2 cm) between them, letting the paint on the wall to show through the sticks. Use a tape measure to measure the distance between each.
- Creates a focal point in the middle of the wall to cut the bamboo sticks and hang vertically or horizontally from side to side to create a bamboo rug on the wall. Hang a decorative molding around the bamboo to create an appearance of frame around the sticks.
- Installs these bamboo wall covering slats in a vertically side by side, along the bottom of the walls to create the appearance of wood siding. It covers the top edges of the bamboo sticks vertically thicker bamboo horizontally.