Nickel door knobs are among the most visible elements in a bathroom. When someone enters the bathroom, the note immediately. Most people who enter need to use nickel door knobs, increasing the visibility of the knobs. With time and use, the nickel door knobs can be dirty and worn. The best way to clean the knobs is brushed nickel door knobs. This work can be completed in less than an hour and dramatically improve the appearance of the bathroom. Instructions
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Brushed Nickel Door Knobs
- Lift the lids of the buttons in the center of the knobs,if any. Use a standard screwdriver to lift button covers to reveal the screws on the center
- Unscrew the screws on the center knobs witha Phillips-head screwdriver and remove the knobs.
- Adds two or three squirts of dishwashing soap for brushed nickel door knobs.
- Dip the knobs friégalashot soapy water and an old toothbrush to brushed nickel door knobs. Let soak the knobs in water between 15 and 20 minutes fireballs again with the Rinse with clean knobs hot water and dry them with a towel.
- Replace knobs and reinsert the screws and button covers, if any.