Completely remove them to clean them is annoying and can lead to bend and damage them. You can avoid this and clean your vertical window blinds without removing them, thus avoiding unnecessary work and possible damage. There are several considerations to keep in mind depending on whether your blinds are fabric or a hard material such as wood or vinyl. Instructions to clean vertical window blinds.
Clean fabric blinds
12 Photos Gallery of: Clean Vertical Window Blinds without Having to Remove
- Close the vertical window blinds. Spirals with brush in a vertical downward motion.
- Dip the sponge in the soapy water and clean any brand with it. No friegues as this can cause the fabric to be stretched and cannot be flat again.
- Use the towel to soak the fabric with more water. Let it dry.
Clean wood blinds or vinyl
- Close the blinds. Spirals in a downward motion to remove dust and loose dirt. Aspire both sides of the blinds.
- Place multipurpose spray of the blades and wipe it with a towel. Do this with a pallet at a time because the cleaner can damage the wood if much time is left on its surface.
- Clean excess cleaner blinds with a damp sponge. Let it dry.