Bamboo roller blinds are a lightweight and modern option to update the windows of your home. They come in many colors and styles. After repeated use, normal wear may develop in these and may be more economical to repair them yourself instead of buying a separate unit.
12 Photos Gallery of: Attaching the Rope Bamboo Roller Blinds
- Lower the lifting belt to fully extend the bamboo roller blinds and use the pivot bar to open them. The bars should be in the position of horizontal opening.
- You need to use a chair or ladder to reach them. Put the shutters on a flat surface to work on these.
- Leverage end caps roll blinds with a common screwdriver. Find the knots at the end of the lifting strap in this. Undo the knots of the end of the strap and remove this roll.
- Replace belt uprising bamboo blinds taking both ends of the belt rotates in the head box, on the pulleys, down and out. It carries a strap over the second pulley and the other on the head box at the far pulley.
- Place bamboo roller blinds again placing in wall brackets. Gently tap the lifting strap and use the tilt rod to move the slats they work properly.